The SEVEN weekly No. 3
The SEVEN most contemplative quotes of the week. This is what the world we are livin’ for, people.
1. “Usually I will get high after taking two or three glasses.” Lingam in NST, January 22 2008
2. “Kenapa Zila perlu berahsia sedangkan sebagai artis, peminat mesti hendak tahu perkembangan artis kesayangan mereka? Kenapa tidak diadakan majlis nikah dan sanding serentak? Bagaimana persiapan?,” soal HIP: Berita Harian kepada pelakon Zila Bakarin. January 23 2008
3. “Not since the Vietnam War has there been this level of disappointment in the behavior of America throughout the world, and I don’t think that another incredibly polarizing figure, no matter how smart she is and no matter how ambitious she is — and God knows, is there anybody more ambitious than Hillary Clinton? — can bring the country together. Obama is inspirational, and he’s not from the Bush royal family or the Clinton royal family,” THE David Geffen in FOXNews, January 23 2008. (Yeah, the dominant media jews i.e. Katzenberg, Spielberg are all for Obama, man!)
4. “People have been asking me to give them guns but I’m giving them votes,” Raila Odinga, leader of Kenya’s main opposition party. About 685 people were killed as post-election violence swept across Kenya. Al Jazeera January 22 2008.
5. ”In the past, I’ve tried so hard to withhold myself — even down to giving a smile.” Heath Ledger in Rolling Stone, March 23 2006. Read the last interview of the deceased actor with Rolling Stone here.
6. “We are united in the assessment that a nuclear armament of Iran would have dramatic consequences for the Middle East and even beyond, so we are and remain agreed that we must and will continue to work, together and with determination, to ensure that it does not happen.” Frank-Walter Steinmeier CNN, January 23 2008. The German Foreign Minister said that after meeting his counterparts from the U.S., France, Britain, Russia and China. (Oh..no..)
7. “I’m tired of waiting… bored because there’s nothing to do.” Michael Aryawan, a cameraman from the Yogyakarta branch ANTV. Michael has been assigned to cover news in the event Soeharto dies. Asia Media, January 19 2008.
seir ‘work hard, Pray hard, write hard, give love harder…’